Who we are
We inform you that this website www.canadianchamberinitaly.com is owned by the Canadian Chamber in Italy, tax code n. 97997170580
The Data Controller is Canadian Chamber in Italy, in the person of its legal representative, domiciled at the registered office in Via Biancamano, 25 – 00185 Roma
As a customer of this service you are a “User”, “Visitor” or “You” under this agreement. The website or any service we offer will be referred to as a “website” or “service”. External services or integrations as they will be referred to as “External Provider” or “External Service” of applications.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Following the standard procedures of using log files, these files automatically record visits when you visit the website, may include information about your web browser, may record some of the cookies installed on your device, IP address, ISP, time zone and timestamps, referring / exit pages, number of clicks.
The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer this website, track the movement of users on this website and gather demographic information and is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Furthermore, while browsing the website, we may collect information on the sub-pages displayed.
We may also collect personal information about you such as your name, organization/company name, address, email address or other personal data if you provide it to us when registering, purchasing, contacting us or in any other way.
We ask for personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a desired service (for example if you place an order via the website).
We collect it by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
If you leave comments on our articles or any content on the website, we may collect the following data: Your name and surname, your email address, your telephone number, your IP address
By filling out the contact form, the user:
- communicate his/her name;
- communicate the email address to which he/she wants to be contacted;
- communicate the telephone number at which he/she wants to be contacted;
- communicate the name of his/her company, his/her VAT number, his/her address, his/her work email. writes a message to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
- profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behavior of users while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
The management of cookies is shown on this page: https://www.canadianchamberinitaly.com/cookie-policy-eu/
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- the social buttons of social networks;
- Google maps.
By default, our site does not collect any analytics data. However, we use the Google Analitycs service for the data analysis of this site. You can check the management of the related cookies on this page: https://www.canadianchamberinitaly.com/cookie-policy-eu/
Who we share your data with
In order to provide certain features, we may rely on other third party services such as payment and accounting providers or services, support or communication providers and other services, we reserve the right not to track how you interact with any of the services. provided.
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
We keep the information collected for the time necessary to provide you with the requested service unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will protect the data we store with commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Customer passwords that we can store are stored as hashes and the original password cannot be recovered.
Your rights with respect to the data held by us are provided for and regulated by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016. As an Italian legal entity, you can view your rights at this link: https://www.itgovernance.eu/it-it/gdpr-testo-completo
In relation to the processing of your personal data, pursuant to the European Regulation, the interested party has the right to:
- withdraw consent to the processing at any time. It should be noted, however, that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal, as required by art. 7, paragraph 3, of the European Regulation;
- ask the Data Controller for access to personal data, as required by art. 15 of the European Regulation;
- obtain from the Data Controller the correction and integration of personal data deemed inaccurate, even by providing a simple supplementary declaration, as required by art. 16 of the European Regulation;
- obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data if there is even only one of the reasons provided for by art. 17 of the European Regulation;
- obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing of personal data if one of the hypotheses provided for by art. 18 of the European Regulation;
- receive from the Data Controller the personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as having the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments, as required by art. 20 of the European Regulation;
- object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data carried out pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions, as required by art. 21 of the European Regulation;
- not be subjected to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produce legal effects concerning you, if you have not previously and explicitly consented, as required by art. 22 of the European Regulation. By way of example and not limited to, this category includes any form of automated processing of personal data aimed at analyzing or predicting aspects regarding consumption and purchase choices, the economic situation, interests, reliability, behavior;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing that concerns you violates the European Regulation. The complaint can be filed in the Member State in which he habitually resides, works or in the place where the alleged violation has occurred, as required by art. 77 of the European Regulation.
To exercise each of your rights, you can contact the Data Controller, in the person of the legal representative, by sending a communication to the registered office in Via Biancamano 25 – 00185 Roma (Italy), or by sending an email to email@example.com, providing the following data:
- Name, surname and postal address
- Details of the request
- Photocopy of a valid identity document.
Where we send your data
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Commission, or on the basis of the standard contractual clauses of the individual services.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
How we protect your data
We treat visitor/user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data while it is being sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the data.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We currently have no data breach procedures in place
From which third parties we receive data
At this time we do not receive data from third-parties
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
If your web site provides a service which includes automated decision making – for example, allowing customers to apply for credit, or aggregating their data into an advertising profile – you must note that this is taking place, and include information about how that information is used, what decisions are made with that aggregated data, and what rights users have over decisions made without human intervention.